01: CARDIAC ARREST..
• A state which halts the heart beat by the faulty of the organs
• This is a main cause due to the failing of the stimulation given by the electrical system of the heart from which the “lub dub” is rhythmically functioned. This failure causes the rhythm to take place irregularly.
• In US, it says that over 360 00 cases ensue annually.
• A patient suffering from the above is said to seek immediate medication as it makes worse results in quick time. It would overtake with cellular failure due to less suppling of oxygenated blood to vital organs.
02: HEART ATTACK..
• This is a condition faced due to the lack of oxygen provided to the cardiac region where the heart gets oxygenated blood for its functioning.
• This would happen as a result of an impasse of an artery due to cholesterol decomposition in the inner walls of the artery or blocking the way of the blood flow by a blood clot which plays the main roll of pumping blood throughout the body.
• Speedy medication would cause better results and save a life.
• Some leading reasons to this disorder age, gender, family history, and coronary heart disease, history of arrhythmias, smoking, and drug or alcohol abuse. This differs from cardiac arrest, in the course of heart attack heart do not totally stop.
• Some leading reasons to this disorder age, gender, family history, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, stress, a inactive lifestyle and poor diet.
• Strokes take place as a result of a reduced amount of oxygenated blood to the brain. This can be due to the blockage of the blood pass way towards the brain.
• The blockage would mainly be a result of a blood clot in the main veins that which carry blood to the brain.
• A condition named- hemorrhagic stroke – the bursting of a blood vessel due to the pressure caused by the blockage could also be obvious at this state. This is considered as a serious long term main incapacity in US.
• If to refrain from resulting states like paralysis it is best to seek treatment as soon as possible.
• Some leading reasons to this disorder age, gender, family history, race, prior stroke or temporary ischemic attack (TIA), diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, alcoholism, obesity and blood disorder.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family..