A product with history of 140 years is found out as an impressive, positive resulting creation ever since. This would basically keep your dry parts of the skin, fresh and healthy. Specially, cuticles and elbows. Also prevents streaks when you get a spray tan.
Following are the main 19 uses of Vaseline:
01. Gives temper to the dry out skin and cracked elbows.
02. Setting a little Vaseline under the cap of the nail polish bottle will help it slip the rims easily.
03. This is a technique often used by beauty contestants to keep lipstick in getting on the teeth. This is by applying Vaseline on teeth and making them look shined.
04. Apply and rub knees, back of the ankles and hands on tan lines to recolor the burnt or over tarnished skin.
05. Apply a little Vaseline on eye lashes at night. It will help the brows to thicken and lengthen.
06. Applying a little Vaseline on wrists and neck, will help the perfume resist long hours.
07. By rubbing a bit of Vaseline between fingers, and touching the ends of split hair would plaster the hair damages. Too much use would bring unsafety.
08. Applying Vaseline over the scratched boots or heels would bring shiny and new look over again.
09. By softly dabbing all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your skin the color of your new ‘do.
10. Soothe dry skin after shaving.
11. Smear on your face and neck to soften the skin. This would be not very safe on sensitive skin. It depends on your skin type. Carful applying will bring safer results.
12. Add some sea salt, and scrub away in the shower. It will give a freshness.
13. Use a little Vaseline in the edges of the earing and it will easier to introduce it into the ears.
14. Make plucking your eyebrows easier by rubbing a little on the area to soften the skin.
15. It makes easier to remove sticky leftover glue from your false eyelashes with a touch of Vaseline.
Please SHARE This With Your Friends & Family...
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on Urdoca.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by Urdoca.com