By: Chamalee KP
1. According to anthropologist view 90% of the world populations are kissing. Kissing is different from person to person.
2. In some places in United States, it’s technically illegal to kiss in some instances and some areas. It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday in Hartford and the Kentucky
4. An ordinary person will spent 336 hours to kiss in his life.
5. According to world records The longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds and was achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand)
6. Majority of the people will turn their head to right hand side when they kiss.
7. It will also help to live longer. According to research done by different people has proved that if a women can kiss her man before he go to work he will live 5 years longer.
8. There are nerves in our brain to identify lips of each other in the dark places.
9. The experience of a fist kiss can be emotionally momentous therefore Dopamine cells largely responsible for feelings of pleasure and motivation to engage in pleasurable activities.
10. Appetite and sleepinessis controlled by dopamine levels in the brains.
11. During a passionatekiss, our blood vessels dilate and our brains receive more oxygen than normal.
There are more things that you don’t know about kissing. Read this will find you more.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on Urdoca.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by Urdoca.com